Downloadable Patient Forms
My First Visit
Your first visit will consist of an exam by the doctor, x-rays, and a financial consultation where your treatment plan will be discussed, and future appointments will be scheduled.
For all new patients at Oz Family Dentistry, we will:
- Review your medical health and dental history.
- Address any concerns you may have.
- Perform a comprehensive evaluation including an oral cancer screening.
- Your doctor will determine needs. If you have current x-rays you may obtain them from your previous dentist or if you call us in advance, we will obtain them for you.
- Many times a “prophylaxis” or cleaning can be completed at your first visit depending on individual patient needs.
- Treatment Plan: Together with your dentist, any needed treatment will be discussed and incorporated into a plan for you. We always take the time to discus your options, risks and benefits of your dental treatment.
How much will my first visit cost?
Costs at your first dental visit can vary depending on need for x-rays, type of cleaning and different insurance coverage. We are happy to answer any questions you have and we work with your insurance company to maximize your benefits. We also offer Care Credit to our patients at Oz Family Dentistry so you and your family can have a healthy and beautiful smile. Care Credit has low and no interest plans available. Apply online or in our office.
We participate with a wide range of insurance companies. If you have employer sponsored insurance or a privately purchased insurance plan it is likely we are in-network. Even if we are not in-network, your insurance company may provide some level of coverage for services performed at our office. Please contact Shannon or ShyAnn in our front office to learn more about coverage with your specific plan (507) 387-2603.